|Job Vacancy: County Welfare Officer (C/D 9-7-10)|
|Jobs - Jobs|
|Monday, 21 June 2010 18:48|
County Welfare Officer - Nottinghamshire
The Nottinghamshire FA is looking for a County Welfare Officer.
Nottinghamshire County Football Association is seeking to recruit a County FA Welfare Officer on a part-time basis (18.5 hours per week).
To apply you must be passionate about and committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults at a local level. You must be able to work under pressure, sometimes dealing with conflict and possible animosity whilst maintaining confidentiality. In addition you must manage multiple priorities, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to positively influence at all levels.
Advertise on Football Help
Your Name Could be here
Latest Football Blog Posts
Donate to Football Help
Latest Site Updates
- Job Vacancy: Women & Girls' Football Development Officer (C/D 31-07-11_
- Job Vacancy: Admin Assistant (C/D 24-6-11)
- Job Vacancy: Referee Development Officer (C/D 7-6-11)
- Job Vacancy: Football Development Officer (C/D 25/02/11)
- Job Vacancy: Senior Football Development Officer (Girls and Women's) (C/D 21-2-11)
- Annual Foxhall Easter Tournament (24 & 25 April)
- Loughborough Dynamo - Summer Cup
- Bessacarr FC - 30th Anniversary Tournament - 18 & 19 June
- Brewood Junior FC Tournament
- Job Vacancy: Welfare Officer (C/D 11-02-11)
Join Our Facebook Group
You are not logged in.