|Comic Relief Grants|
|Finance - Grants|
|Tuesday, 14 July 2009 18:18|
Comic Relieft have published their 2009-2010 strategy, outlining the UK grant programme:
Running costs, project costs and capital costs are covered, however building costs are a very low priority, and these are only funded these in exceptional circumstances. Capital costs are not funded if they are part of a much larger appeal. It is unlikely large grants will be made to very small organisations.
Voluntary and community sector organisations including constituted voluntary and community groups, charities, social enterprises, co-operatives, faith organisations, and community interest companies are eligible to apply.
Advertise on Football Help
Your Name Could be here
Latest Football Blog Posts
Donate to Football Help
Latest Site Updates
- Job Vacancy: Women & Girls' Football Development Officer (C/D 31-07-11_
- Job Vacancy: Admin Assistant (C/D 24-6-11)
- Job Vacancy: Referee Development Officer (C/D 7-6-11)
- Job Vacancy: Football Development Officer (C/D 25/02/11)
- Job Vacancy: Senior Football Development Officer (Girls and Women's) (C/D 21-2-11)
- Annual Foxhall Easter Tournament (24 & 25 April)
- Loughborough Dynamo - Summer Cup
- Bessacarr FC - 30th Anniversary Tournament - 18 & 19 June
- Brewood Junior FC Tournament
- Job Vacancy: Welfare Officer (C/D 11-02-11)
Join Our Facebook Group
You are not logged in.